ONIDA, India’s reputed Electronics and Consumer Durables Company, unveils India’s first range of ‘Movie TVs’ comprising of USB 2.0 that enables consumers to watch movies, view photographs and listen to music directly from its USB port.
ONIDA offers India’s first-of-its-kind Ultraslim Movie TVs in exciting variants such as ONIDA 21 Ace 300 USB, ONIDA 21 CARBON 300 USB, ONIDA 21 ARIA 350 USB and ONIDA 21 Thunder 1200 USB. The ONIDA 21 Ace 300 USB is available to consumers at an exciting starting price of INR 9190/- .
The different variants of the Movie TV come with the following unique features: -
• USB Playback: Directly enables to plays music, movies and share pictures from flash drive
• Music Mode : Allows the user to listen to music without the picture being on
• Surround Sound : Helps the user to experience Surround Sound in Hall Mode and Theatre Mode
• ZAP! or Timer Return: Zap! key helps to skip advertisements while watching the TV
• Digital Eye: Adjusts the contrast or brightness of the TV as per the room ambience
• WRAP Sound Technology: This technology comes with the hidden speakers enabling the wide range amplified pure sound spread across an entire room
According to Mr. Anand Ramadurai, GM, Marketing, ONIDA, “The expected growth rate of CTVs is positive and on a rise even with the end of the Football World Cup 2010. While the LCD prices have been dropping consistently over the last 18 months or so, the Ultra Slims TVs are growing fastest in the CTV space. We are expecting to almost double our contribution from this range in the current fiscal year.”
Courtesy: ONIDA INDIA
Copyright © 2007-2009 Infibeam.com and Affiliates